NJ Bases?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Vny

Thanks for the quick reply oz. Could you on some instances ask to airline out from your home city, i.e. Bakersfield.

Thanks for the quick reply oz. Could you on some instances ask to airline out from your home city, i.e. Bakersfield.

There are provisions in the contract for travel to an airport other than your crew base on the last day of a tour. But you would still have to start the tour at your crew base.

So, how quickly can you change bases? If I wanted to be based in Denver most of the time, but wanted to spend December in CMH, could I just make that change for a month or is it more complicated than that?

No, that's pretty much it. The catch is that you have to give at least 30 days notice of a base change, and only one base change can be pending at any given time. So you'll have to spend at least 30 days at your new base. Other than that, no restrictions.

bjriggs,
Don't let this boy get you down. I flew with him once, nice enough guy but the stereotypical personality of someone who was picked on as a kid. To say the least he is kind of a "nerd", not a good sample of a typical Netjets pilot.

Would you be the former eagle fo that tried to crash us into the trees in SSI would you? I remember what that former eagle fo said to me "It is ok to fly below the vasi (red over red) when landing on a short runway. You have to land on the numbers. That is the way we did it at eagle."

You also are a nice enough guy but lacking in the piloting skills. Not typical of a NetJets pilot.

Last edited:
Would you be the former eagle fo that tried to crash us into the trees in SSI would you? I remember what that former eagle fo said to me "It is ok to fly below the vasi (red over red) when landing on a short runway. You have to land on the numbers. That is the way we did it at eagle."

You also are a nice enough guy but lacking in the piloting skills. Not typical of a NetJets pilot.

are you serious dude?

since you are the greatest pilot ever, why don't you tell me what a pilot is allowed to do below 200 agl?

are you serious dude?

since you are the greatest pilot ever, why don't you tell me what a pilot is allowed to do below 200 agl?

Depends when they are below 200'. Are you close to the runway? How high are those trees on the end of the runway?

Please tell me should plane be below vasi when it is two miles out from the runway threshold? Is is safe to come in at a very shallow approach angle? Please do tell mr. super hawker dude?

Depends when they are below 200'. Are you close to the runway? How high are those trees on the end of the runway?

Please tell me should plane be below vasi when it is two miles out from the runway threshold? Is is safe to come in at a very shallow approach angle? Please do tell mr. super hawker dude?

are you a flight instructor? or just dumb?

look at your FOM or company profiles, what do they say? ya dork.

I sure hope you don't work at NJA and don't fly the 400. I really hope you don't do IOE on the 400

Latest resources

Back