NJ application question....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JimmyKool

Is it possible to fill this thing out on the computer or do you have to print it out and then mail it in? Its this great website and then some old school app process.

Some people know of programs that will let you fill it in. I filled it out by hand along with several other applicants. It doesn't matter as long as it's legible.

Hopefully there will be an online application soon. I'm not sure of the timetable.

Hopefully there will be an online application soon. I'm not sure of the timetable.

If you have Adobe Acrobat you can do it. Simply download the application and open it with acrobat. In the "tools" drop down menu select "typewriter."

The draw back is you have to repeat this everytime you move on to another section. A bit time consuming, but beats the heck out of a real typewriter.

Then Print it out. I tried to scan it to, but the some of the application did not scan well. It printed out very well though.

As someone who is doing "better than I deserve," here is a cheap route to a professional NJA app.

If you don't have full Acrobat but just Adobe Reader, go to the Adobe site and get the 45 day free trial version of Acrobat. Then you will have full use of the typewriter function to knock out a slick application.

W8N

As someone who is doing "better than I deserve," here is a cheap route to a professional NJA app.

If you don't have full Acrobat but just Adobe Reader, go to the Adobe site and get the 45 day free trial version of Acrobat. Then you will have full use of the typewriter function to knock out a slick application.

W8N

You're on the Dave Ramsey band wagon, too?

Here's a tip:

Print out 2 copies of the app, and fill it in as neat as possible. You don't need Adobe to show your creds. Plenty of people get the call without typing the app. Even those with sloppy handwriting can get to the legible almost neat looking stage.

Latest resources

Back