• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nike?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A couple of years ago, we used an FBO in HIO that appeared to be where Nike's flight department was based. Did they move to PDX?
I don't remember the name of the FBO, but it had a big Chihuly sculpture in the foyer.

A couple of years ago, we used an FBO in HIO that appeared to be where Nike's flight department was based. Did they move to PDX?
I don't remember the name of the FBO, but it had a big Chihuly sculpture in the foyer.
Nike's still based at Hillsboro, and I think they have had their own hangar for years. Maybe they get their fuel from an FBO. Don't know if they have their own fuel farm or not.

No luck at Nike. Talked to one of their pilots and there's not much movement going on up there. There's a '2000 in Salem, too, I guess. And this thing?!?!
5299472134_80c63fdd96.jpg

Might have to wander down there and sniff around.

I don't have anything to offer as far as info on the Nike flight department - but I did want to comment that I always thought they had one of the best N-numbers around on one of their Gulfstreams.

N1KE

I don't have anything to offer as far as info on the Nike flight department - but I did want to comment that I always thought they had one of the best N-numbers around on one of their Gulfstreams.

N1KE
Their Falcon 2000 has an interesting 'N' Number too, if you think about it for a minute, N6453:
N-I-K-E on a touch-tone phone is 6-4-5-3.

I get the feeling that folks on internet boards try to start rumors to get a rise. So far I have seen 3 BS rumors in this one thread. Best keep your mouth shut unless you know the truth ... and then discretion is key ...

I get the feeling that folks on internet boards try to start rumors to get a rise. So far I have seen 3 BS rumors in this one thread. Best keep your mouth shut unless you know the truth ... and then discretion is key ...

You mean information posted on the aviation clown boards is not accurate?!?!?!

:bawling: <----- G100driver

What?!? That's CRAZY talk!!
Next you'll be telling us that the chief pilot on that Salem airplane isn't an ass-hat (which you and I both know he is;))

Latest resources

Back