Nike being sued over incident!!???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
XTW said:
This looks like it might be an attempt in the direction of the "mental anguish" side of the lawsuits. Think about it, "Mr. So and so, while you were circling the airport for 5 hours going through 'unusual attitude' manuvers, how many times did you think about your not making it through this ordeal with your life? How many times did you think about your poor family not seeing you again? How much is this 'mental anguish' worth to you?

Please, lawyers make me sick!:puke:

X

I have mental anguish everytime I have to drive in Atlanta traffic.:eek: Does this mean I can sue the GDOT?

In either case, this Canadian POS lawyer probably won't have any jurisdiction since the incident took place in the US. I am also sure that the passengers being employees of Nike do not have a case since technically it would a work comp issue. Gulfstream does have maufacturers' product liability if they made a boo-boo somewhere at the factory. I heard that that particular GV was already in SAV being looked upon with great scrutiny. I am sure that we Americans can solve our own legal issues without dumba$$ lawyers north of the border sticking their noses where they're not wanted.

Hey, Glyn Hotz, go give yourself a gerbel enima and leave the US aviation community alone!:mad:

Latest resources

Back