• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nice view

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll keep dreaming of Boeing until the frogs put Aces seats in them with their bright ideas of flight control firmware.

Those seats don't look all that comfy for the long-haulin' that thing'll do! I guess they're counting on rotating the crews out to the bunks, eh?

Seats look horrible. Jumpseats look like ironing boards. But i guess it was not built for my lazy flabby American behind.

I expected much more room. At least a couple of first class seats for jumpseats and my god put some padding on those pilot chairs. Doesn't look like there's any spare room for the pilots to put their mess, food and drinks etc., and why on earth no lav w/radio jacks up there? If I can't sit on the can and make radio calls then I don't want to fly it. Plain and simple

I expected much more room. At least a couple of first class seats for jumpseats and my god put some padding on those pilot chairs. Doesn't look like there's any spare room for the pilots to put their mess, food and drinks etc., and why on earth no lav w/radio jacks up there? If I can't sit on the can and make radio calls then I don't want to fly it. Plain and simple

Nice Studio!
$950 per month on Lakeshore in Chicago.

W

Those seats look identical to the ones in the A320. They are very comfortable. They recline quite a bit with adujstable armrests. Add in the footrests that come down and it's pretty comfortable. The retractable desk is great for eating your food or watching your laptop. Each seat has a power plug next to it also. The jumpseats on the other hand do suck. Amazing how much the flightdeck has in common with the 320.

Latest resources

Back