Nice landing...for I-25 South

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LAHSOinMIA

A friend and former B1900 captain had the bad luck to park on the interstate this morning in a Comanche. Apparently he wanted to taxi to Vegas rather than fly. Check out the following link for the number one story in Denver....

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/video/5339768/index.html

Nicely done Jason. Ya making us all look good amigo!!

United should be calling any minute. ;-) Really. Annny minute now.....

Last edited:
Last thing I would do is talk to the media.

Jason is a good buddy of mine. Can't wait to talk to him about this one! I almost jumped out of my seat when I saw his face!

Last edited:
The_Russian said:
Jason is a good buddy of mine. Can't wait to talk to him about this one! I almost jumped out of my seat when I saw his face!
Was he a GIA boy?

If the engine failed and you had to make an emergency landing why would you take the same plane off less than a few hours? Does anyone else think this is a little crazy or was there info left out in the story?

A little left out of the gas tanks maybe?

Captain Overs said:
If the engine failed and you had to make an emergency landing why would you take the same plane off less than a few hours? Does anyone else think this is a little crazy or was there info left out in the story?

Very insightful. Obviously the plane was fixed. To be specific, the fuel pump had failed, was replaced, run-up, and then signed off. So they were good to go.

slam_clicker said:
Very insightful. Obviously the plane was fixed. To be specific, the fuel pump had failed, was replaced, run-up, and then signed off. So they were good to go.

Those planes don't have or won't run on the elec. pump?

Latest resources

Back