• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nice job RAH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man, some of the pilots who post here are stupid. How many more of these flame threads are we going to have to endure? RAH pilots had nothing to do with this. Do you really expect us to refuse to fly and fall on our swords? If so, then every regional pilot in the US should quit their jobs because you're taking flying that should be mainline flying. Same for all those 135 freight feeders, quit today so all the flying can be done by pilots at FedEx, UPS, etc. NetJet pilots you better walk off the job, you're stealing flying from the legacies. Southwest folks, walk away from this industry because you came up with a more efficient product that put the screws to the legacies and stole their flying. It's simply free market capitalism, if you don't like it try Aeroflot, but you better hurry because they're embracing capitalism a little more every day.

Did you hear the reporter at the end of her broadcast.... she was reporting from the town of Chaniqua!!!

Priceless!

"If so, then every regional pilot in the US should quit their jobs because you're taking flying that should be mainline flying"

knock yourself out buddy. i agree. one airline, one list.

Man, some of the pilots who post here are stupid. How many more of these flame threads are we going to have to endure? RAH pilots had nothing to do with this. Do you really expect us to refuse to fly and fall on our swords? If so, then every regional pilot in the US should quit their jobs because you're taking flying that should be mainline flying. Same for all those 135 freight feeders, quit today so all the flying can be done by pilots at FedEx, UPS, etc. NetJet pilots you better walk off the job, you're stealing flying from the legacies. Southwest folks, walk away from this industry because you came up with a more efficient product that put the screws to the legacies and stole their flying. It's simply free market capitalism, if you don't like it try Aeroflot, but you better hurry because they're embracing capitalism a little more every day.
Don't be pissed when RAH gets put out to pasture by a cheaper solution.

Don't be pissed when RAH gets put out to pasture by a cheaper solution.

I won't. The regionals come and go. If you choose to stay at one you should be an adult and accept that the flying comes and goes as well. Hopefully in several years when things start moving as retirements happen again, I will be moving on. One thing i'll never do is come on here and cry like a little schoolgirl because i'm jealous another company is doing well.

Latest resources

Back