• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nice 787 Cockpit Picture

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Airbus builds, without a doubt, a quieter, more ergonomic and comfortable office.

Boeings are more fun to handfly.

If you fly 5 legs a day, fly a Boeing.

If you fly 5 times a month, fly an Airbus.

Actually handflying tha bus is quite enjoyable. You don't have to keep the A/P and throttles engaged. well unless you fly for frontier.

Airbus builds, without a doubt, a quieter, more ergonomic and comfortable office.

Boeings are more fun to handfly.

If you fly 5 legs a day, fly a Boeing.

If you fly 5 times a month, fly an Airbus.

If you're a passenger, fly an airbus.

Eh I actually like having controls between my legs....feels less like Flight-Sim.

....buuut that's just me.....GO EMBRAER!

Some people prefer them!!!

Those yokes are just a shameless ploy to "fool the meat." It's an awfully long handle to make suggestions to a computer with. Oh well, to each their own. Yokes are a B trademark now.

Honestly, the people who are "writing the check" for the planes wouldn't care if it were steered rectally with a with a broom handle; so long as the fuel burn is low and dispatch reliability is high. In the end, to the executives, its just a piece of heavy industrial equipment.

I'd love to be Boeing's plastic supplier, no shortage of it in that flight deck.

Its not the fly by wire, they all have it now. It's the little red button that tells the computer "I got it" So if you want to maybe stretch a glide as long as possible ala BA777,and make the airport grounds, or maybe have the ability to cross control a little for a nasty crosswind, you can.

Everyone gets hung up on the yoke, it the design philosophy.

Both B and AB have had air data systems go TU...

Yokes are fun, until you turn the autopilot on.

And then you get your meal tray...

Its not the fly by wire, they all have it now. It's the little red button that tells the computer "I got it" So if you want to maybe stretch a glide as long as possible ala BA777,and make the airport grounds, or maybe have the ability to cross control a little for a nasty crosswind, you can.

Everyone gets hung up on the yoke, it the design philosophy.

Both B and AB have had air data systems go TU...

Unless you think stalling the airplane, which admittedly an airbus in normal law will not permit, is what is going to get you to the airport then the first part to the best of my knowledge is inaccurate.

As for the x wind....What??? Airbus can not land in a "nasty crosswind." I wish someone would have informed me of that years ago!!!

Latest resources

Back