NH Faa Class 1

thruthemurk

Total Time
16000+
Anyone know a good doc in NH? Mine passed away.

Thanks
I was going to Dr Packard as well - great Doc! I went to Richard Warnock for my last med - he is by the Lawrence airport in North Andover, MA. Seems like a good one as well..

Phone Number:(978) 686-6464Mailing Address:200 SUTTON STREETCity Name:NORTH ANDOVERState Name:MASSACHUSETTS

GoPats

Total Time
Is Dr. Warnock still practicing? I thought he shut down. I used to use him a long time ago.

Also, if you're not too far north, you can try a fairly new Dr. in the area, Dr Paul Turnquist.

He's right on Plum Island Airport. I used him after Dr. Breed retired and he seems good.

He also has an office in Southern NH but I don't recall exactly.

His number is: (603) 749-7979

MCOE175

Total Time
There is a guy that is off of exit 6 in MHT... sort of near the hospital... he is a great guy. I forget his name but made a call to find out. I will post again with an answer

b707guy

Analog Kid
Total Time
9k-ish
Anyone know a good doc in NH? Mine passed away.

Thanks
Or was it Dr. T at Elliott? Definitely will be missed. Saved my career when my previous AME years ago decided to retire the day before a scheduled and needed Class I. Dr. T took me in that afternoon outside of his normal FAA physicals hours and I've been a loyal customer since. Hope Elliott can find someone to fill in for him.

I went to Dr. Frampton in Nashua in Feb., and saw him once before a few years back as well, very nice guy, but limited hours. Not sure if he does EKGs, though, as both times I've seen him, I didn't need it. 603-889-8455 or 603-673-0205. Good luck!

mt2

road warrior
Total Time
20+yrs
Was a long time Dr T customer. Just tried Dr Sally Garhart in Bedford. Does medicals on Tues & Thurs. Nice doc, friendly and not too crazy w/ the exam. Will go back again.

varkdrver

Total Time
Dr. Paul Turquist, taking over the practice from Dr. Richards, off exit 9, Spaulding Turnpike, Dover. 603.749.7979. Great guy, also USAirways pilot, former AF pilot.