• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Next Piedmont Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The funny thing is I got an email from shelia saying she's no longer employed there. I was on her email list...

~wheelsup

How did you guys submit your resumes? I sent one about a month ago at 1800 TT, 250 multi and ATP mins and never heard a word. I think it was the shelia, on their old website - thru email.

I submitted mine through my school. I went to Purdue University and they have a bridge program set up with Piedmont.

I called Piedmont the other day and they said that the email was sent by accident and that Sheila still works there... whatever... but I faxed my resume and called them immediately, got an interview date on the phone, now just waiting for a class date. Can't wait!

I had tried calling her on Friday, and the recieptionists said she would be back on monday.

PA31Ho said:
I called Piedmont the other day and they said that the email was sent by accident and that Sheila still works there... whatever... but I faxed my resume and called them immediately, got an interview date on the phone, now just waiting for a class date. Can't wait!

not to burst your bubble bro, but maybe you should wait till after the interview to worry about waiting for a class date?:confused:

okay, i reread my post and it sounds a little confusing sorry..

I called Piedmont the other day and they said that the email was sent by accident and that Sheila still works there.. whatever...
but I faxed my resume and called them immediately (this was in June). I got an interview date while on the phone with Sheila for June 16th. Now I am awaiting a class date - sometime in August.

Latest resources

Back