• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Next open house for JetBlue?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dave's kid do you work for Blue? How did you find out about the open house? Thanks for taking the time to post this info-

Yes, I work for JetBlue. I just looked on our pilot recruitment site and it had all the information.

No problem on the info, I'm glad it helps.

Take everything treat it like an interview.

I'd second that, with the one caveat of don't worry about wearing a suit. Most people wear business casual. That's perfectly fine and not some kind of trick. If you wear a suit you won't be discriminated against, but you won't have any kind of advantage and besides, there's no good reason to. Wear business casual, bring resumes and enjoy the tour.

Is this really true or is it 'unofficially' extpected that we show up in suit w/ blue tie???

If you really want to stick out, wear a bright yellow shirt. You'll see every shade of blue when you go there. :) But definatley keep it casual.

Definately bring all of your stuff. I don't think that they have interviewed at the last few open houses, but when I did it, by the time I was done I had been interviewed, drug tested, finger printed, and signed back ground release forms. So it can happen. Job offer 8 days later and in class two weeks later. That was earlier this Spring. Definately a great experience and worth the effort for going down to MCO for the open house. Good luck!

Oh, and definatley bring at least 3-4 copies of your resume.

Last edited:
Good for you! I went to the last one, and didn't get called. Maybe because i'm a sim instructor now? we have to take checkrides too, and are as current as everyone else. They seemed to like me when I was there. Oh well, i'll try again on the 19th. Heck, I live down the street from the facility.

Latest resources

Back