Next Ameriflight Class

ksu_aviator

GO CATS
Total Time
I'm going to the Ameriflight class in Burbank in late August, is there anyone else on here that will be there?

tk855

Total Time
3000+
ksu_aviator said:
ADS

Metro TDY
So if you are going to ADS tdy, does that mean that they are looking for a full-time metro pilot in ADS, and you are tdy until they fill the position or is the aircraft and pilot temporary? How many metros are ADS based?

tk

Hootie9750

Total Time
6000+
Does anyone know if Ameriflight will hire people directly into there PHX base? I've done a search and can't find anything. Thanks

EatSleepFly

Total Time
Some
I got a call from them the other day. She said they were currently looking for OAK, BUR, PDX, and possibly SLC. No mention of PHX or any others. For what it's worth...

ksu_aviator

GO CATS
Total Time
tk855 said:
So if you are going to ADS tdy, does that mean that they are looking for a full-time metro pilot in ADS, and you are tdy until they fill the position or is the aircraft and pilot temporary? How many metros are ADS based?

tk
Ummm...don't know. Sorry I can't help you.

singlespeed

building turbine time
Total Time
1500+
I couldn’t get into K-state because I had all my teeth and no tattoos. But congratulation’s on the job.

TexaSWA

Total Time
-
ksu_aviator said:
ADS

Metro TDY
That used to be my spot. Did the operations move back to ADS from DFW?

DirtyBeech

The Last Starfighter
Total Time
Enough
swa,

no, it's still at dfw. for some reason or other i think the dallas base still appears as ADS on some company paperwork. when were you at the dallas base?

TexaSWA

Total Time
-
DirtyBeech said:
swa,

no, it's still at dfw. for some reason or other i think the dallas base still appears as ADS on some company paperwork. when were you at the dallas base?
Was there for about 2.5 yrs. Until May '04.

DLMTX

Total Time
Swa

So this would probably be Jason,Cory,or Ryan. Hows everything at SWA? Seems that AMF still loses a few to SWA.

DFW/MTX