• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

News On Skywest?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah. It looks like they're going to close and combine some of the smaller California bases.

As of 10 minutes ago, here is the seniority needed to get into LAX: (sure to lower as more senior folks check their e-mail)

Capt. - 8/21/03
F/O - 10/22/07

As of 10 minutes ago, here is the seniority needed to get into LAX: (sure to lower as more senior folks check their e-mail)

Capt. - 8/21/03
F/O - 10/22/07

A bunch of those are transitions...I assume the company has to run classes for transitions?

A bunch of those are transitions...I assume the company has to run classes for transitions?

I'd be surprised. It's not like we're short of RJ pilots. It would be uncharacteristic of Skywest to spend money training people they don't need, especially when they don't know yet how many are taking early outs and vol. leave.

I'd be surprised. It's not like we're short of RJ pilots. It would be uncharacteristic of Skywest to spend money training people they don't need, especially when they don't know yet how many are taking early outs and vol. leave.

That seems right to me as well. The only way I see us running transition classes is if there is a large expansion of flying out of LAX (Delta or something else).

Latest resources

Back