Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Col. Angus said:
Since we are swapping rumors,

Oh yeah, Big Spoon, you left your wife's garter and panty ensemble at the Hilton Dulles. It looked better on you, I think. I am keeping it for sentimental reasons.

See you downtown.

Col.,

I will not allow you to discuss the improprieties (sp) of my wife in a public forum, nor will I discuss yours........again.

In addition, I will not allow this thread to be highjacked. It's all about Bill B. We will not negotiate with terrorists....

Big Spoon.

Re: You're Welcome.

GVFlyer said:
Did I mention that Bill was a F-15 Command Pilot, is GIV rated and used to fly himself around in a Citation while he was at Gulfstream?

Nick Chabraja, GD CEO, made Boisture an officer in the parent company as well as being president of Gulfstream.

Prior to coming to Gulfstream, Bill was president of BAE Business Aircraft, President of Butler, and President of SimuFlite.

Under the current administration, Bill Boisture was offered the position of Secretary of the Air Force - which he declined.

In working for Bill you will find that everyone has a performance based relationship with him, but if you work for him he will go to the mat for you. He provides clear leadership, believes in keeping the troops informed, and you will always know where you stand - both with him and with the company. I thoroughly enjoyed working for him.

GV

Wow pretty impreesive stats. I didn't realize the Navy had such high standards.....:D

Big Spoon,

Wait a minute.... I never said the ensemble didn't look great on your wife! It did!

That's it! This thread and everyone on it is going to Cuba!

Griz said:
GV,
Yeah, there were a lot of ex military guys real happy when they found out he was taking over.
Thanks for the info. I can say from a pilot's perspective, I'm real glad that he's running the show now. He seems to be making a lot of desperately needed changes at Bridgeway and I think that NetJets will evolve into the type of place everyone wants it to be. As part of that process, some heads are rolling but those were long overdue. I'm excited about the future here...and I'm not easily impressed.

Still happy, Griz?

Griz,

The union message board failed us, just as much as the company or MEC..it was one big zit of expectation that popped when the T/A came out!

Latest resources

Back