news at Air Wisconsin? CFO?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes.

Let's look at the AWAC history a little. Kevin LaWare came on board. He was the architect of the 16 year UGLY contract at American Eagle, now currently a bigun at AWAC. Well, AWAC's revised contract has some clauses that sure look alot like Eagle's (indexed pay scale, length of contract, no snap-back, etc.) Then there's Doug Horn...ex-Mesa and currently basically running the show ops-wise at AWAC (can anyone argue our ops suck? anybody been to IAD lately??).

Now they hire this chick?????

I'm sure she and Robert Pieiser the ex-TWA/ex-WestPac/MAX hatchet-man are GREAT buddies. Pieiser...'Nuther takedown expert.

I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

So how do I become a recycled executive? I'm sure I could drive an airline into bankruptcy and get paid a zillion bucks a year to do it.

Surely it can't be THAT hard!!!!

BE99chick said:
Yeah, Wisconsin doesn't seem to be making a lot of smart decisions lately.

For example, they recently closed two domiciles, one right after the other (DEN and ATL), pi$$ing off 200+ people and displacing them to ORD and (gawd) IAD..
Those really weren't AWAC decisions. ATA dropped AWAC and UAL picked AWAC up for IAD and UAL dropped AWAC from Denver so they could pick up more former ACA flying out of IAD. That was really bad news for the Denver pilots who based their lives around AWAC's presence in Denver. AWAC has all their eggs in the UAL basket now. Not a good thing. AWAC isn't really in the driver's seat with all of this. They are more reactionary to events beyond their control right now. That's part of why many of us are moving on.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back