Newly Released Cargo plane LEGO set

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And rightly so! Legos rock!

I agree 100%! I just cleaned a spot off my desk for it here at work, now I have to figure out how to get the cash to pay for it. It's a shame walmart got rid of their lay away program last year.

Nothing like the 'ole 7734, good airplane but I always thought the sim was a b#tch when we did V1 cuts.

Has anyone seen "Get Your Bricks Off!", Four Floors of Whores set for sale anywhere?

I'm going to need that to complete my Freight Dog Lego set.

Many airline CEO's are waiting for the version that comes assembled and they only have to dismantle. Then there job is done after you pay him millions of dollars. For ages 6 and up. Don't you airline employees know how hard it is to disassemble something?

Many airline CEO's are waiting for the version that comes assembled and they only have to dismantle. Then there job is done after you pay him millions of dollars. For ages 6 and up. Don't you airline employees know how hard it is to disassemble something?

Don't forget about the two fully assembled models, that when taken apart to try and make one larger model, they just can't put it together right. :D

Latest resources

Back