Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

starchkr

New Bus driver
Anyone have any idea of where to go and what to do...

I was thinking about doing the Grand Hyatt this year, with party and all...any other ideas around town.

OK, so how many of you fly into Denver frequently??? <---my attempt at getting to keep this thread on the general board and not having it thrown on the non-aviation part.:D ;)

I'll be in town as well, but I have no idea what I'll be doing. We have some parties we may go to, but it's all up in the air. Be careful out there!

Stuck in Denver? Head on down to Greely County and find any bar with more than three pickup trucks with Latin decals in the back winders...they'll show a good time sailor.

You can go downtown to the 16th St. Mall. I went down there two years ago with my girlfriend and had a pretty good time. They usually have a fireworks display on both ends at midnight. But if you wanna be hangin at any of the bars before then, get there early, like 8-9pm at least. If you don't, you won't get into any bars. They're all packed!

I think the Nuggets are playing on New Years' Eve if that is your cup of tea.

Personally I'm going to hit up a local comedy club that puts on a pretty big shindig for New Years'. In past years my friends and I have hung around all the people downtown (free!).

I went checked out the new Hyatt the other night, good location, a couple of cool little bars in side....all in all, a good starting point for the night. You can pretty much walk anywhere or hop on the mall ride from there.

Get a good night's sleep, and go out the next night. It'll be much less crowded, and the food will be better.

Latest resources

Back