New World Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This was on their website wrt mins:

CORPORATE PILOTS: We are seeking both Captain and Co-Pilots for the following company aircraft. Gulfstream IIB, Lear 35A, and Twin Star AS355F2. Fixed wing Captains must have type ratings, a minimum of 2500 hours and part 135 experience. Helicopter pilots must have twin-engine experience, a minimum of 1500 hrs and will be based in Linden, NJ.

Looks like a nice outfit. Gook luck.

New World is a good company. I have contracted for them for 2 years. I believe,

they always hiring. The summer is usually slower. I haven't been working. Good

Luck.

Vonage

I believe that New World is owned by the individual who is behind Vonage Internet phones. They are growing quite rapidly. New World used to be Bob Brennan's PAB Aviation and this guy bought both Brennan's jets and riverfront home about 10 years ago.

Fly safe.

I know a few guys who went there (not only pilots) and left shortly thereafter very bitter.
Haven't completly figured this one out yet: if you don't fly so many hours per week/month they deduct money from your paycheck.
Get more input before you go there.

Well, knowing a lot of pilots who have come and gone from there, they all had nothing good to say about New World. They have a new pay system in place where if you work more than 17 days a month, you get extra money which is very appealing HOWEVER, if you work less than 17 days off, you owe them money! If you have no airplane to fly or if you take vacation or if the plane breaks etc and you don't fly, YOU OWE THEM MONEY! They get a few days off per month however they take them away if deemed necessary and YOU DON'T GET IT BACK!!! This is the way it is here!! I interviewed there a few months back and was just stunned what these guys were telling me and I even had an argument with the big boss about this crap and THEY STILL OFFERED ME A JOB!! haha, no, it's not a good outfit to work for!!

Latest resources

Back