Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

inthewind

When will spring be here?
Here I am in Indy at the FBO looking at my drink cup from Wendy's. Apparently if I buy 64 drinks at Wendy's I get a free round trip ticket. Who's genius freakin' idea is this? That's about $64 -minus cost of cup/drink x 64 or about $60 for a round trip. This is just one more way to lose money by a LCC. WTFO?

After 64 cokes from Wendy's, you will definitely need to buy the $289.00 commemorative edition Shamu Harness (seatbelt extender) so we will get our hands on your money- one way, or another- little Mister.

Oh, and Chuck Yogurt will be standing by to get his hands on your little Mister, little Mister.

Last edited:
Oh I see, I knew there was a trick to it! I wish I had thought of that! Thanks for helping me understand Ty!

inthewind said:
Here I am in Indy at the FBO looking at my drink cup from Wendy's. Apparently if I buy 64 drinks at Wendy's I get a free round trip ticket. Who's genius freakin' idea is this? That's about $64 -minus cost of cup/drink x 64 or about $60 for a round trip. This is just one more way to lose money by a LCC. WTFO?
Actually if you read the small print, the 64 drinks must be purchased by Dec 31, 2005. You better double bag your flight diapers if you plan on a free trip. I'm sure this is a gimmick where joe and bob get a free lunch for the promotion, and you know how joe and bob like something for noth'n.

:uzi: :D :pimp:

Latest resources

Back