• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

new video!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Didn't Ted Striker dance disco to that music in "Airplane!" ? You know, right before the other guy dancing with Elaine got stabbed in the back?

MM

Dude -

The guy did indeed steal that music.

re pft: Easyjet makes you sign a bond for 3 years to pay back your Airbus/Boeing TR. www.easyjet.com

It's nog a bad gig after all.. And you get to see the old country..

Rgds,
FD

Europe- where disco lives forever!

Is it me or does it seem like the captain is wearing shorts? In a couple shots towards the end, it appears that way. Maybe they just dont wear the navy poly pants over there...

Hey Dutchman,

Do we know anything about the flight in question? The destination looked like somewhere in Southern Spain - maybe Malaga or even Palma. Was the crew also based in Amsterdam (I think Easy has a base there)?

I still like the rapid shots and the soundtrack alignment. Not too bad.

DOJ,

I know you love it.. When are you going back to Housten?

On your 6,

They are landing at Palma de Mallorca, Spain. The F/O is a Dutch guy.. There used to be a lot of talking about a Amsterdam base, however Easyjet does not base pilots in Amsterdam at the moment.. (UK/Spain/Ireland/Germany/France and maybe 1 or 2 more)

Also, commuting sucks (I mean even worse then over there in the new country) back here in the old country, so you have to live at your base, which sucks...

FD

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back