New Video(Cheezy, shaky, yes) but hot girls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Jwes,

You didn't happen to make a DVD of flying in the carribean did you? There is one floating around among former SJU pilots. It is a pretty damn sweet video.

Keep 'em comin'

especially of dominica

Great 70's style movie. Music in the end made it seem like one of those cheezy south american flicks. Good job!!

I'm working on one now for the caribbean, I go to Dominica soon and will get some good video, I will have to add more chick though

I also did a video of a few approaches into SXM (St. Martin) jumpseating in a 757... Also taking off in (my, yea right) ATR ... On my favorate beach in the carib.. "Maho Beach" where topless women drink for free and beers for pilots are 2 bucks if you flash your landing lights. I could put it back up on youtube...

Wes...

How about some video's of Violets in Stamford or an old TB-9...remember those days!? Shanti and Marci....and the 2 weird ones from that Mexican joint that threw us out!!

Those were good times!!

RV

My first dream job was flying seaplanes around the Caribbean, circa 1990. But then I heard about how much rent is out there, and how little they paid.

Hmmmm.........

Half of that sounds like ATA now!

I guess I'll wait till my kid is in college.

Nice video.

Latest resources

Back