New UPS on line app?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

incubus

When i enter my soc sec number it says something like, 'we have your stuff on file,....' it doesn't allow me to update the resume i sent before they went to the new way doing apps. is it because i don't have the written FE? that's the only question i answer no on.

thanks

I believe that with the "new" application (it's been online for months) you must meet all the criteria before you can apply; so yes you must have an FE written first (it'll ask when you took it).

Also, you cannot update your resume you sent in prior to the new format because it is no longer on file; everyone who'd applied in the past had to reapply with the new application. In the past you could apply with just 100 hours of multi-engine time but now the system will reject all applications that do not meet the minimums. Get the written ASAP and try again, they'll be hiring hundreds of pilots next year, have heard 300, I also have heard 600, so who knows. Good luck!

Last edited:
i meet all their criteria. i did the same thing, but i had all the yes box checked. it said we have your stuff on file. but no where or way to enter flgiht times, aircraft flown, etc. anyone know???????

i meet all their criteria. i did the same thing, but i had all the yes box checked. it said we have your stuff on file. but no where or way to enter flgiht times, aircraft flown, etc. anyone know???????

Maybe your application didn’t pass their grammar and spelling test? ;) Kidding, I couldn’t resist. Not sure what to tell you except I “heard” that in the past some people weren’t able to log in using one email address so they applied again using a different email address and then where able to access their online file. Not sure if I understood that correctly, maybe someone who knows can explain further? Good luck!

Does Ups Not Allow Former Employees To Apply

I applied to the new system.I filled out the whole thing. Finally, when I submitted it,I was told that I could not apply since I was a former employee?

I applied to the new system.I filled out the whole thing. Finally, when I submitted it,I was told that I could not apply since I was a former employee?

Yes it does. Did you get a message saying you couldn't apply or one that said they are trying to contact your previous supervisors? I believe that if you’ve worked for brown before, the new application will pause while they are confirming your previous employment. They definitely DO hire former employees.

Latest resources

Back