• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New TSA Uniforms

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can see it now. A pilot sees a person trying to break in to an aircraft and calls the airport and 911 to report a possible terrorist. It shuts down the airport, then it's evacuated and the TSA supervisor gets promoted while the airline gets fined for following procedures.

So, since TSA hasn't sent any directives to the airlines about the new uniforms, when you see one of these clowns on the ramp in it, identify them as an unknown, potential threat (it could be a terrorist that bought pieces of various airline uniforms on ebay), tell ops to call the local LEOs, take the axe (or a mag light if available), sneak up behind them (because they may be highly trained in hand-to-hand combat if they are terrorists), and crown them on the head. Repeat as necessary until they are unconscious (because after all, you wouldn't want a highly trained terrorist to get up and take you out). Then wait for the police to show up and drag them off.

Two or three of them filing workman's comp claims for getting knocked out by a vigilant crew member would stop this ramp access idiocy...

The new uniforms were announced months ago.

There was even a headline article about them in USA Today.

They shouldn't be a surprise. Unless you live under a rock...I thought all pilots read USA Today?!? (At least more than read company memeos!)

Have fun. Play nice!

First things first. I guess wasting millions and millions of taxpayer money on new TSA uniforms comes before instituting Crewpass at more airports.

Barney Fife comes to mind for some reason..... I wonder why?

Problem Solved

First things first. I guess wasting millions and millions of taxpayer money on new TSA uniforms comes before instituting Crewpass at more airports.
One of my thoughts as well. I guess since they have solved all of the TSAs problems, they can spend more taxpayer money on new Barney Fife uniforms. The fat idiot with spiked hair looks just as idiotic in the blue shirt w/badge as he did in the white shirt.

Latest resources

Back