New to the list

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Gutenberg

Hey! I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a CFI at Palwaukee, been there for a year and a half. I work at a really fun school with some great people. We operate as a flying club, a charter, and a school. I'm working on my PIC authorization in the BE-58 on our 135 Cert.

I couldn't think of a cool username, so I tried to think of one of the greatest heroes of the eighties. Someone who could infiltrate a gang of hoods while still having the wits to prank that reprehensible Lt. Mauser. (The stonecutters claim they are the reason he is a star).

Welcome I just joined! And I have been welcomed so I am doing the same! Just flew in from japan to ord today. YOU know thank god i wasn't in that earthquake today in Tokyo, I was in Nagoya! But made it home safely!

Enjoy and share the fun! Sincerely, MissKittyKat

Gutenberg said:
Hey! I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a CFI at Palwaukee, been there for a year and a half. I work at a really fun school with some great people. We operate as a flying club, a charter, and a school. I'm working on my PIC authorization in the BE-58 on our 135 Cert.

I couldn't think of a cool username, so I tried to think of one of the greatest heroes of the eighties. Someone who could infiltrate a gang of hoods while still having the wits to prank that reprehensible Lt. Mauser. (The stonecutters claim they are the reason he is a star).
Ha...Kim Cattrall! I'm sporting wood for ya baby, but don't mistake my kindness for weakness...some day I'll be the best you can get! :D

Last edited:
Stonecutters

Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do! We do!
Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the martians under wraps?
We do! We do!
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do! We do!
Who robs the cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscars night?
We do! We do!

Denizen said:
Who controls the British crown?

Who keeps the metric system down?
We do! We do!
Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the martians under wraps?
We do! We do!
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do! We do!
Who robs the cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscars night?
We do! We do!

Great Simpsons episode!

"Attach the rock of shame"

"He is the chosen one, remove the rock of shame"

"WooHoo"

"Attach the rock of victory"

"DOH!"

"Welcome to the No Homers Club"

Welcome Gutenberg. I have only been into Palwaukee once, but it was a nice place. I'm across the lake, at 4N0.

Welcome aboard. If you have not been informed, you need to pay your dues to belong here. Buy three books from the link indicated below and you will be a life time member. Of couse the fact three books will buy me a bottle of Glenfiddish has nothing to do with it.

www.bdkingpress.com

Latest resources

Back