• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New SWA interview format

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's where my ins are bro. If I can make it to the board, then I'm golden. One of my buddies is a senior check airman, the other is a very senior Capt.

Good luck to you. BTW, neither of your buddies will have any influence at the decision board.

Hate to tell you but many far better than you with those same connections have failed to get the call. Good luck to you.

That's where my ins are bro. If I can make it to the board, then I'm golden. One of my buddies is a senior check airman, the other is a very senior Capt.

Good luck to you. BTW, neither of your buddies will have any influence at the decision board.

Wow...senior check airman with no influence with the chief pilots on the board? Ok? I'll take my check airman buddy vs your FO buddy. BTW, my friend thinks if they open another base he has a good chance of being at least an asst chief pilot or a part time CP (whatever that is).

I guess I'll see you guys in the big D!

Ya, and you just picked up that 737 type for grins?

No, he got it the old fashioned way (the same way I did) - by having an airline send him to training when his Captain bid came in. Not everyone pays for their 737 type.

Are flying that BBJ at NetJets?

I assume you're talking to me. No, I work for Jet Aviation. Got my type at Vanguard Airlines (IATA code: NJ) back in 2000.

I'll do whatever it takes to get you guys to comply with FAA directives. Come on man, I put my family on your airline.

Don't worry, when I meet you in the jet way you'll never know who I am.

Good luck TC. Hopefully you will get in so you can finally make a difference and clean things up around here. Send me an email so I can give you a reference...can never have too many. We could definitely use a guy like you!

Good luck TC. Hopefully you will get in so you can finally make a difference and clean things up around here. Send me an email so I can give you a reference...can never have too many. We could definitely use a guy like you!

Thanks! I hope I can help make SWA a safe airline. I swear, if there's so much as a light bulb burnt out, then there's no way I'll be flying on that jet. Might not be a big deal in a domocile, but out on the road, good luck finding a new copilot. It will force them to make safety the top priority.

Latest resources

Back