Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New project seeks instructors of exceptional ability!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rabbit

Hello all,

I'm beginning a new educational project and I'm looking for the right people to join my team.

Captains, FO's, Simulator jocks, Systems wizards, Performance gurus, TRE's, GA Instructors, Boeing, Airbus, RJ's, etc...all are welcome.

If you've got aviation knowledge or expertise and the ability to impart that knowledge, I want to hear from you.

Please drop me a brief pm detailing your area of expertise or background. I'll be in touch shortly.

All the best!

Umm,
Most of us have good jobs, families, businesses and value that said expertise in $dollars.
And also want to give to the profession
But not everybody with an FI screen name

Can you tell us a bit more about YOU and what this is about

Hi Mate,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm a former Airbus 330 driver, lost my medical last year due to cancer and now working on an idea I've had for many years.

I too have a family and some expertise. Lost the good job though!

As I am only one individual, with my own set of knowledge, skills and expertise, I am looking to tap into the knowledge of others as well.

Rest assured, contributors to the project will be compensated for their expertise...I'm not doing this for free either!

Unfortunately, as much as I'd like to, I'm not in a position to explain my idea on the forum just yet. Once it is ready, I'll be happy to. Right now, I'm just looking for people with knowledge and the rare ability to share that knowledge.

I encourage anyone who is interested to pm me and we can take it from there.

Thanks again for your reply.

All the best!

Latest resources

Back