New Pinnacle DX Contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sounds like it was ramrodded...

TWU can do that, did that to the American Eagle Dispatchers in the contract prior to this most recent one, where they started out at a piss-poor 9.55 an hour.

What I heard when I was there that TWU came back and said "thats the best youre gonna get"

Considering how long the situation continued I am sure the group just wanted to cross this threshold and move on. While I understand their reasoning on the vote (many did not even vote), it is an unfortunate situation. Once you sift out the numbers, the vast majority of the group has taken a pay cut, which was the writing on the wall.

In the Christmas spirit of things...

They bought their Red Rider BB gun, against much wiser advice. And yes, they shot their eye out.

They pushed it through with the signing bonus. I can't find anything else in the contract I didn't already have, except for a requierment to not talk to managment if I have a problem unless I get the blessing of the union first.

Opps. almost forgot. I can only roll over 40 hr of vacation time now. I use or lose the rest.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back