new Pet Airways, this time a photo...it's not a 1900

radarlove

Total Time
years
Here is the photo. Notice the engine plugs and the fact that it's a...Convair? I can't quite tell, but whatever the airplane is, it's not operated by Suburban Air, that's for sure.

This looks totally staged, I wonder if this is one big scam.

tdwnds1

Total Time
Based on the paint scheme. I have to agree with the IFL planes. I remember seeing them in Michigan back in 2000.

Abernathy

Truthiness
Total Time
Lots
Instead of flying rubber dog sh** out of Hong Kong, you can fly real dog sh** out of Toledo.

gutshotdraw

ZERT Wilson CQB User
Total Time
Instead of flying rubber dog sh** out of Hong Kong, you can fly real dog sh** out of Toledo.

Nice one. :laugh:

So is the avatar:pimp:

radarlove

Total Time
years
Who's funding this thing?

I just tried to book a flight. They only fly on Tuesdays and it's really weird; to go to Denver, you drop off at Teterborough at 1:00 pm and pick up at "Rocky Mountain Airport" at 1:00 pm the next day. 24 hour transit time. Here is the message:

* Please Note: For the comfort and safety of our pawsengers, all our flights are overnight flights

They must have some round-robin plan where the airplane flies NY-ORD-DEN-LAX and back again on Tuesday/Wednesday.

What a nightmare for a fragile pet; 12 hours on a 1900, or even more, who knows.