• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New openings at SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think the "official" line is ~1 year, but it's totally dependent upon growth. Most in the current class will probably upgrade within 6 months.

Jake, you forgot to tell them about the free valet parking, the ice cream machine in each pod, and complimentary subscription to SI.

So they must be pretty strict about that 3 years at a 121, right? I have 3 years of experience, but two of it spent at a 135 fractional, and I didn't get a call for the position.

So they must be pretty strict about that 3 years at a 121, right? I have 3 years of experience, but two of it spent at a 135 fractional, and I didn't get a call for the position.

Those are minimums.

From what I understand, they have almost 100 applicants that met the requirements for the anticipated 6-9 positions. All the externals from the current class have at least 5 years of 121 experience, FYI.

It'll be a rep from the People Dept and will likely center around your work history and what you think you can offer SWA, etc. Very little dispatch specific things, if I remember correctly.

High confidence intel is that this round will be about 9 total.
Another round likely will happen near the end of the year for an early 09 arrival.

Latest resources

Back