New Michigan Law re: Flight Training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I could be wrong on this one but.....

If you have a conviction for a traffic ticket you may think that it is only a ticket but it is actually a misdermeanor (SP)

I believe that there are three classes or types of misdermeanors I,II,III Each in degree of seriousness.

Believe it or not a traffic ticket IS a criminal history........maybe not a "serious" history but it is in there.

As to what the airlines are going to get back from the new FBI background check, who knows......

LearAv8r-

LearAv8r said:
I could be wrong on this one but.....

If you have a conviction for a traffic ticket you may think that it is only a ticket but it is actually a misdermeanor (SP)

I believe that there are three classes or types of misdermeanors I,II,III Each in degree of seriousness.

Believe it or not a traffic ticket IS a criminal history........maybe not a "serious" history but it is in there.

As to what the airlines are going to get back from the new FBI background check, who knows......

LearAv8r-

Just to clarify (from someone who worked too long in a Police Records Office) yes a traffic ticket will show up on a local criminal check, but those tickets to not make it to the NCIC. Therefore on an FBI Background Check (as mentioned before) they (the aforementioned traffic tickets) will not be present. If however a warrant is issued for those tickets, yes they will show up in NCIC.

Ali

Latest resources

Back