Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Resume Writer

Hi Everyone,

During my recovery from surgery, and being bored, I found a new website that scours all the job boards, company job sites, classified ads, etc. I actually looked up the keyword "pilot" without putting any city and found MULTIPLE listings for pilot jobs, and not with "no-name" companies.

Here is the website:

www.indeed.com

Try it out and see what you come up with. Admittedly, I only did the one search, and some of the jobs with "pilot" were not pilot jobs. However, it did come up with a few jobs with companies such as Raytheon and Boeing, as well as other pilot positions.

Good luck!

Kathy

neat site, thanks Kathy.

Here's to a speedy, relatively painless, recovery!

Thank You

Well I've been checking out all those links and funny enough they match the junk mail I get from the "pay us and we'll get you hired" job sites. I refused to pay them I feel like its a rip off and I dont have enough hours for most jobs. Anyhow just wanted to let you know any help a 600 hour CFI can get the better - and you helped.

Cheers

BushwickBill said:
Well I've been checking out all those links and funny enough they match the junk mail I get from the "pay us and we'll get you hired" job sites. I refused to pay them I feel like its a rip off and I dont have enough hours for most jobs. Anyhow just wanted to let you know any help a 600 hour CFI can get the better - and you helped.

Cheers

Bill,

It is a common practice for pay job boards to steal jobs from other pay sites, but this is the first I have heard of them stealing from non-pay sites like America's Job Bank, Careerbuilder, etc.

I am glad I could help. There are some pretty good jobs on the indeed.com site. Keep checking the site, as it looks like they keep it very fresh.

Kathy

Title: Forestry PilotCompany: ConfidentialProduct/Service: Location: USARequired Travel: NoneJob Type: Full-timeEmployment Type: PermanentDescription: The Aircraft Pilot works under general supervision and is responsible for conducting aerial surveys to detect fires, insect and disease infestation, and weather related damage to forest land. This position is governed by Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) rules and regulations and agency policy.Requirements: Must have a commercial pilot’s license with 500 hours of flight time. Minimum Qualifications Commercial Pilot's license AND Knowledge of: Federal Aviation Administration regulations, aerial navigational procedures. Ability to: pilot a single-engine aircraft and operate radio equipment, perform aerial surveillance and plot map of areas surveyed, compile data and prepare reports, inspect and perform minor maintenance on aircraft Preferred Qualifications Minimum qualifications plus A&P training/experience helpful. Fire detection is helpful. Company Benefits: Salary Range: $23,428.00 per year
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Click Here For A 10 Day FREE Trial!![/font]

This job posting is pretty notorious and on a pay site. Probably to sucker desperate CFI's like myself into paying for a membership. Its available on Indeed.com for free and is on the Arkansas state jobs page. I'm pretty sick of people trying to feed off the bottom of aviation. CFI is the bottom...

And here is the Legit link. I hope I can help one of my fellow grovelers make it up above the poverty level.

https://www.ark.org/arstatejobs/index.php?ac:show:show_job=1&agencyid=944&jobid=8604

Last edited:
Bill,

Well, if my post helped at least one pilot, then I am happy! I had no idea they were doing this at the "pay sites" and I think it is pretty sad.

Kathy

Latest resources

Back