New hire at comair?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

aland504

Hey if you are a fairly recent new hire at Comair and are willing to answer a few question for me let me know. Thanks!

I'm sure it all depends on the questions. If you don't ask them, you won't get the answers. You might want to post your questions, especially since this went 14 minutes shy of 4 hours before I responded to your first post, and I don't even work for Comair.

It's kind of like walking up to someone on the street, saying "Excuse me, I have a question.", and then walking off.

Last edited:
No sarcasm intended. Sorry if it came across that way.

If you can stand the BS on here most of the time, you might have a majority of your questions answered via 6 pages with every other post sarcastic.

I don't think anyone with have of an intelligence level will give you their e-mail address without knowing who you really are or what your intentions are. I wouldn't, simply because I don't want any junk mail and I try to protect my e-mail address like I do my phone numbers.

Just some basic advice, that's all.

Ok, sorry. I just meant email on here. I always do it. Sorry it wasn't more clear. And yes that is the reason I don't like posting everything on here because it always turns into immature bashing of one another.

Mesa Sucks.

Latest resources

Back