• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New here!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
let me have a small glass of wine, like the one in flechas avatar and one beer thanks! cheers!

Last edited:
KigAir said:
Pedro,

What part of Fl you from?

Hey guys, I'll be glad to buy the drinks (first round only, and Flechas is not invited unless he pays for himself).

I'm in Houston actually, but I do have a FL DL, used to live in Port Orange and used to work in New Smyrna (EVB), about 10 NM of Daytona.

Pedro.

Pedro said:
Hey guys, I'll be glad to buy the drinks (first round only, and Flechas is not invited unless he pays for himself).

That's the funniest thing I've read all night! Thanks for the laugh!

Pedro said:
Hey guys, I'll be glad to buy the drinks (Pedro).

Thanks anyway... but I prefer to drink from the toilet.

Welcome aboard...... but watch out for the dog poop... its easy to step in...... and there seems to be ALOT of it around here from time to time...

Pedro said:

I

Pedro.

In that case, see ya tomorrow my new friend!!

Hey, I hate to do this, but he is new. You do not need a college degree to be successful in this business. Thank you now I feel better, I have been honest to a cause

pilotyip said:
Hey, I hate to do this, but he is new. You do not need a college degree to be successful in this business. Thank you now I feel better, I have been honest to a cause

It depends what kind of job you want to get. I agree that the degree will not make you better pilot in any way, but there are airlines that want to see a degree, any degree. Between two applicants with the same flight experience, the company is more likely to pick the one with the degree.
I know plenty of people with and without degree, and you are right, you can be very succesful in this business without it, but it can help you get there.

Latest resources

Back