• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Freedom Air Class Date

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just remember that these are pilots in Mesa's seniority list and ALPA members now. Freedom is no longer a seperate, non-union carrier. All of the CCAir pilots so far are coming back in as RJ Captains or FO's

SO WHAT? You still set the regionals back 10 years in work rules and wages.

10 years ago the regionals were flying Metros. Would you still want to do this line of work if this was your equiptment?

Sure I would!!! I would fly a C-150 if the money was right. This is a profession, try and get paid like one. However you must feel that since its a sleek RJ, well hell I will fly it for Dog **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** wages. You're kind of thinkin makes me sick. Enjoy your RJ, and you crappy pay check (you both deserve each other)!

Is that really fair to the former CCAir (Union) pilot that is placed into Freedom?

Correct me if I'm wrong. But with the new TA, Freedom ceases to exist. They are ALPA now and are all on the same seniority list. No no CCAir guys are going to be put on any list. No matter what they fly. (i.e CRJ700/900) The list only carries the name of the people who interviewed or accepted a position with Freedom, pre-TA.

--03M

jinxy said:
10 years ago the regionals were flying Metros. Would you still want to do this line of work if this was your equiptment?

I knew it. It's not about the money with Mesa guys, it's the size of plane. Good luck establishing a life (mortgage, kids, college etc.) on that pay.

Latest resources

Back