• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Fractional?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rifton's frax venture is NOT Netjets. Rifton Aviation (SWF) formerly flew under EJM's charter certificate. They recently obtained their OWN FAR 135 certificate and now run a "mini frac" in the Northeast. I have not been able to find out if they are still providing lift for EJM.

I am sorry the company that is carving up NetJets shares is Marquis Jet Partners.

<snip>

BIZFEATURE-Business jets flying high despite tough times

By Kathy Fieweger

CHICAGO, Jan 11 (Reuters)....
Starting at about $150,000, a card entitling you to 25 hours worth of rides may be bought from an outfit called Marquis Jet Partners. The New York-based firm is carving up and reselling NetJets shares for a young, wealthy client base not ready to buy a whole share.
<snip>

Actually Marquis Jet is not using Netjets or EJI! They bought block time in our 135 fleet operated by EJM, Executive Jet Management. What they are doing is trying to go around the 135 operators and we, EJA, didn't want to fly these "gray area" trips.

Actually Slim

I've done quite a few Marquis trip in the workhorse. They trash the plane, but it's a 135 trip.

It was good to meet you on the bus the other night.

D

I stand corrected! I was told by the folks at the puzzle palace that we weren't doing them. Maybe just the Hawkers are exempt, but I'm not going out on the limb anymore.
Nice to hear from you again!
Slim

Latest resources

Back