Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

johnsonrod

Hey Flight Options pilots,

I notice from your website that your fleet includes the venerable Hawker. The website indicates that they are Hawker 850XPs. What percentage of the Hawkers are newer (i.e., Pro Line 21 equipped) vs. the older XP version? Are all of the Hawkers "relatively" new or are there still some of the older versions in the mix? Do Hawker pilots fly both the new and the old or do they stick to their specific type (like at Netjets)?

Personally, I think a FLOPS fleet with the Phenom 300 (replacing the Beechjet), Hawker 850XP, Citation X and Legacy would be a great contender in the market with a lot of fleet flexibility. Too bad your management/labor situation still blows...

Last edited:
B19's 1246th stupid post in 5, 4, 3, 2.....

Union calculator strikes again...

B19's 1246th stupid post in 5, 4, 3, 2.....

I haven't had the first stupid post yet...

I get it... you are using that union calculator again, eh?

That's the one that counts all the money even when it doesn't exist?

I haven't had the first stupid post yet...

Incorrect. As of this post, we have 1252 individual pieces of evidence to prove it.

I get it... you are using that union calculator again, eh?

That's the one that counts all the money even when it doesn't exist?

How do you know that the money doesn't exist at FLOPS unless you're Bob Tyler?

Failed attempt at a save in 5-4-3-2----

I should really avoid asking questions about Flight Options... This always degrades into a yelling match. Shame on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone care to actually answer the original questions? Or is that asking too much?

I should really avoid asking questions about Flight Options... This always degrades into a yelling match. Shame on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone care to actually answer the original questions? Or is that asking too much?

I will try and keep it on thread for you.
Bottom line is Flight Options will stretch the truth to their advantage. I do not have the exact amount with all the cancellations and aircraft sales going on but I heard they did retire the Hawker 700 after it collapsed into a smoking pile of poorly maintained alloys.

You usually have to be in the special AKBM Club to fly Proline 21 equipped Hawkers. Ask around on the ramp and you will hear the same from the Hawker guys. One way of keeping free thinking pilots out of it is to simply block them from ever receiving Proline 21 training, of course the brain trust in management believe that nobody will notice. The Union is not interested in helping out on these issues either.

You are right about management screwing up many opportunities to grow a business on some good planes. Thats why Flops is going out of Business. Someone with good ethics and good solid business plans will have to do it for them.

You have to admit, that post by BornAgainPagan was funny stuff, he didn't even make it past the count of 2 and BAM! There he was.

Flight Options has not had a Hawker 700 in years. Yes, union pilots do fly the proline hawkers. I think we have a mix of about 5 proline and 25 honeywell. Would anyone else like to kick us while were down?

OTP

Would anyone else like to kick us while were down?

No one other than Fedmagnet. He's not getting the support he believes he should be getting for screwing the pooch, so he keeps piling on. Sure, there's SOME truth mixed into the EXCESSIVE bitterness of his posts. But once you understand that, and find the ignore button, it's all good.

Latest resources

Back