Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DX Jake

Hey All,

With the popularity of "Facebook" being so high, I started a group called "Aircraft Dispatchers". Come join . It'll be a good place to share info about our profession.

Jake

Hi!

There's also a "Facebook Professional Pilots" group on facebook.

I HIGHLY recommend facebook. I have found a lot of HS classmates, new pilot friends, and it's a great way to keep in touch with friends.

My CEO has found about 10 close members of her family that she never knew she had until facebook.

cliff
YIP

Hi!

There's also a "Facebook Professional Pilots" group on facebook.

I HIGHLY recommend facebook. I have found a lot of HS classmates, new pilot friends, and it's a great way to keep in touch with friends.

My CEO has found about 10 close members of her family that she never knew she had until facebook.

cliff
YIP
Ditto...I've caught up with lots of people I lost track of over the years on there.

I joined the DX group and invited the DXers on my friends list.

Now I am going to have join u younger types and get FB...

Hahha. Believe it or not dispatchguy, there are a ton of people I know on Facebook that are not "the younger type crowd" you are thinking of. To be honest, I was very skeptical on joining. Today, I am amazed how many of my friends from the past and school I am catching up with. Besides, I got kind of tired being on here taking sarcasm and pointers from preachers that love to hide behind an avatar.

Jerry Atkin, CEO of SkyWest, INC has a facebook page....

Latest resources

Back