new email for pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Spoolup

i am in the process of starting an email service for pilots. the extensions are to be aviation related. @flyjetz.com.
signup will be a one time $10 dollar fee. anyone interested?

Spoolup said:
i am in the process of starting an email service for pilots. the extensions are to be aviation related. @flyjetz.com.

Are u serious? Why pay for it when it's free? You would probably get clients though especially those Riddle, Purdue pukes that jump on Mesa jobs. Their mommy and daddy will pay for it.

CRJDog said:
Are u serious? Why pay for it when it's free? You would probably get clients though especially those Riddle, Purdue pukes that jump on Mesa jobs. Their mommy and daddy will pay for it.

I guess you can turn anything into flame bait.

CRJDog said:

Dog-

Your e-mail isn't working.

[email protected]

Go Boilers!

-The Captain

Spoolup said:

Even if you make it free, I don't think people will be beating down the door to sign up. We all have established email accounts and I don't see people going through the hassle of switching just so they can have @flyjetz.com attached to their email. Something else to think about.... most pilots in your target demographic don't even fly jetz.

Last edited:
CRJDog said:

Boiler Up

Latest resources

Back