New Colgan Union!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GEORGE DUBYA

Okay so the Flight Attendant's went out and got the Steel workers to support them well I took it upon myself to go out and drum up support after that pathetic ALPA drive. I have contacted a union and I have already received 50 emails of support. Over the next 3 months we will be out at the airports just like ALPA petitioning pilots for support. If all goes well it will follow the same process as ALPA did. I am very excited this time we can make it work. I present to you the future of COLGAN.

http://www.bctgm.org/

We will be handing out free cupcakes and cigars as well as giant bags of wheat if you feel the need to take one.

The BCTGM represents more than 120,000 working men and women in the US and Canada.

I have already met with the president of BCTGM and was offered 500 hairnets and 500 lighters to go along with the cigars, cupcakes, and wheat. I am working on getting free barley so maybe we can have a brew your own beer day at the airport.

BCTGM Exemplifies Outstanding Community Service and Dedication[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][/FONT] From food drives to disaster relief, BCTGM members have always been involved in aiding those within their communities

I will be setting up a website which will be up and running in a few days. More details to follow.

-COLGAN BCTGM ORGANIZING COMMITTEE

Latest resources

Back