• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Caneman Dc8 Video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd probably still be in aviation if more of the pilots/managment etc were like him. Time to grab another corona.

Yea, STICKERS...Got to get them made up ASAP. I have the logo already.
And hats and shirts too !!!! SMOOOOOOTH MOVE

Stickers!!!!! Hellyeah!!

Caneman,

I want an even dozen of the stickers. All my buds and I watched the original DC-8 video and laughed constantly while in recurrent last month!

Come up with a pretty dang smoooth sticker and we'll buy them!!!!

flyboycpa
member...Caneman Fanclub

Hell yeah bring on the psychadelic stickers.

Hell yeah bring on the psychadelic stickers.

That's pretty damned smoooooooooooooooooooooooooth.

Hey Caneman, do you walk with a cane for real or is that part of the act? If it is for real, did you have trouble getting a medical at all? Good job learning to walk again. I admire that.

Legacy,

I wish I could say the cane was a act. After my motorcycle accident I had to walk with forearm crutches for about 12 years, then one day my FO saw me hobbling on one crutch and went out to the thrift store in Blythe were we were based and got me a cane. Then about 5 years ago my buddie Russ got me off the cane and now I use a high tech hiking stick by Leki. For my medical I had to take a medical check ride but I hold a First Class Medical with no problems. Been at it since 1979. And thanks for your admiration. Hey without the cane, I could not be Caneman. I'd be just another pilot in the seat. So its all Good.

Last edited:
You have some major spirit to you. I must admit I came down pretty hard on you at first but now I "get it" regarding the act. It is funny as hell and I do enjoy it.

I admire you for what you have managed to accomplish despite your injuries. I owe you round at any bar of your choice.

Semper Fi! :)

came down pretty hard on you at first but now I "get it" regarding the act. It is funny as hell and I do enjoy it.

Same here, I think I really "got it" after the dentist video!!! Funny stuff!

Latest resources

Back