Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Kingairrick

Rare user
Had dinner tonight at 3Bar BBQ in downtown Belgrade Montana. It's 5 minutes form the airport. Excellent. Try the "spicy beef", and for the side, I highly recommend the Green Chili Cheeze Grits. I wish I wasn't flying home right after because the beer list was excellent also. Next time, next time...

That is all....

Kingairrick said:
Had dinner tonight at 3Bar BBQ in downtown Belgrade Montana. It's 5 minutes form the airport. Excellent. Try the "spicy beef", and for the side, I highly recommend the Green Chili Cheeze Grits. I wish I wasn't flying home right after because the beer list was excellent also. Next time, next time...

That is all....

You don't by chance fly that DA900 with the "artsy" tail number, do you?

If it's artsy I'm missing it. N990+ the chairman's initials. We were there yesterday fom 2 to 4 local at Arlin's.

Well, I'll chime on in. Tried DJ's Old Post Office in Montgomery, AL. a few days ago. Not a large menu but quite tasty. The FBO will give you directions.
Hey Kingairrick, my boss has me flying a 310 also on baby hops. Thought I was the only one doin' that.

Kingairrick said:
If it's artsy I'm missing it. N990+ the chairman's initials. We were there yesterday fom 2 to 4 local at Arlin's.

Nope, not the one. The one I saw was four 6's, but shaped like fish hooks. You had to be pretty close to tell they were 6's. I was out there a couple of weeks ago.

2000Flyer

For all you Raytheon and Dassault guys ... You must go to the Whole Hog in Little Rock, AR. Still in the top 5 BBQ spots in the country.

In Little Rock there is a Brazilian BBQ place out on the west side (Goucho's??..something like that). Pricey, but absolutely excellent food and all you can eat. You will not go hungry leaving that place..nor will you need food for a day or two after!

Latest resources

Back