New B737 operator in the USA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fly2AK

Anyone know who the new operator is that is looking for B737NG/EFIS pilots in the US. They are advertising on Climbto350, but the information is very vague. Not looking for a job, because I already have one paying more than they would offer, just curious. Thanks

Curious here too. I do need a job, and I sent them my info on climbto350. Has anyone gotten called by them or have any info?

I seem to recall being able to search the FAA database for applications for operators. If you dig around in there I'm sure you'll find it. Should be pretty easy to narrow it down. Someone also mentioned some new operator in Calif on FI within the past week or so. Maybe the same?

Can't be too many applications pending at the FAA for 737 operators. I bet you find it.

I've put my stuff out to about 20 BE400 operators on climbto350 and never heard a word. That website is starting to suck my a$$. What a waste of $60, and I got the "deal" price.

I seem to recall being able to search the FAA database for applications for operators. If you dig around in there I'm sure you'll find it. Should be pretty easy to narrow it down. Someone also mentioned some new operator in Calif on FI within the past week or so. Maybe the same?

Can't be too many applications pending at the FAA for 737 operators. I bet you find it.

None in the hopper. May be a ploy to boost membership sales of the job boards.

It's rough. There was a job in one section on here lookng for a GII type rated pilot and a king air pilot, also. I have the type and 3500hrs king air and heard nothing.

Just because you've "heard nothing" doesn't mean they don't exist. Vision listed for one day and over 600 apps. for 16 spots.

Competition is fierce and luck rules.

Latest resources

Back