CaptainChris77

We have joined the rest of them:
Minimums
  • 500 hours total flight time
  • 125 hours multi-engine
  • ATP written within 1yr of hire
  • 1st class medical
  • Valid passport
*Pilots must have a High School Diploma or equivalent, provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S., and must be able to read, write, understand and converse proficiently in English, the common/universal language of aviation.

http://www.airwis.com/car_pilots.htm?linkSrc=6

$35.91 for 2nd year pay according to the company website? I've only been getting paid $35.38! I want a retro check for $0.53 for 1000 hours to compensate for my financial and emotional loss...

And I thought the "What did you do before AWAC and how much flight time do you have" questions I got post-IOE were rough...

Wow...Times are-a-changing...They wanted nothing to do with me six months ago, with four times these mins...Oh, well. Although sometimes I wonder what it would have been like beings based within an hour's drive from home.

Wow...Times are-a-changing...They wanted nothing to do with me six months ago, with four times these mins...Oh, well. Although sometimes I wonder what it would have been like beings based within an hour's drive from home.
Didn't you have that hour drive when you were at PDT or was it 2 hours?? I guess it's safe to say you didn't get based in D.C. with repubic.

Yea, it was about an hour and a half to MDT, with no traffic and going real fast...And yea, unfortunately, I didn't get D.C...One of these days, hopefuly...

$35.91 for 2nd year pay according to the company website? I've only been getting paid $35.38! I want a retro check for $0.53 for 1000 hours to compensate for my financial and emotional loss...

And I thought the "What did you do before AWAC and how much flight time do you have" questions I got post-IOE were rough...

I think this takes into account the contractual 1.5% bump we get on October 1st. By the time anyone hired now gets to second year, they will get this..
yes, i too cannot wait for the extra .53 cents an hour.

Hey don't blow off that .53/hr. That is like ten more hotel rooms for the year in PHL (based on .53/hr x 75 hrs x 12 months). At the rate we are going, I am going to need it.

We have joined the rest of them:
Minimums
  • 500 hours total flight time
  • 125 hours multi-engine
  • ATP written within 1yr of hire
  • 1st class medical
  • Valid passport
*Pilots must have a High School Diploma or equivalent, provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S., and must be able to read, write, understand and converse proficiently in English, the common/universal language of aviation.

http://www.airwis.com/car_pilots.htm?linkSrc=6

You can keep it if I have to fly with anyone goofy enough to name themselves Capt Chris!!!!! What, got your lunch money taken too many times as a kid?!?!?!?!

Latest resources

Back