• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New ASA Lav Juice!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm surprised the airlines haven't put a quarter or dollar slot o the lavs yet. they are already trying to charge by the pound....

Add a freaking fuel surcharge already...or add a pax seat to the Commodities market and it will rise in price all by itself without any change in supply or demand!!

I caught the tailend of a conversation on Ops the other day. Pilot asked for a lav dump, Ops said it was done, pilot said the lav juice was still green (Blue Juice + Yellow Urine = Green Color)

Ops said that was a new juice they were using and it was green in color.

Yummy.

10nCLR, is this your doing??????????

I did make that suggestion to management about a year ago, so it's about time ASA finally gets used as the guinea pig. I believe they will be allowing the crews to request any flavor when they call 10 out. I'm telling you, the Kool-Aid man really can make a difference over there in Hotlanta. If the Kool-Aid is good enough to clean out the pipes and drains for the US Navy then it's good enough for SkyWest, Inc. I also believe they're adding Kool-Aid spigots and Dixie Cup dispensers next to the toilet paper roll. We'll shall see.

FYI-So next time when you need your dishwasher cleaned or to have that nasty rust color removed from your patio cement, then make a shout out for the Kool-Aid Man.
Oh, YEAAAH!!!!!

It aint new..... day dun strain'd duh solids an recycled duh liquids......... same Great taste... less filling.......
bouyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....

This stuff is 87% cheaper, does a great job of cleaning, but is much lighter in color.... Apparently, by all accounts, this liquid is superior in taste, scent and viscosity. It even resists thermal breakdown!

But will it still dissolve hair weaves?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back