Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jmoney

WOW-

Just when I thought I had seen and heard it all... SH just sent me a company message stating that we now have a new fluid in the Lavs....

This stuff is 87% cheaper, does a great job of cleaning, but is much lighter in color.... Apparently, by all accounts, this liquid is superior in taste, scent and viscosity. It even resists thermal breakdown!

Hmmm, wonder if we could have just entered into a huge new contract with KOOL-AID!!

Ohhhhh Yeaahhhh!

It's lighter in color hmm.. Is cheaper better? I guess we will find out. They still suck in getting the lavs changed!!!!

Also, if anybody else was wondering. Brad's latest update has been posted, ATR initial bids are out, as well as RJ revised schedules.

-Brett

WOW-

Just when I thought I had seen and heard it all... SH just sent me a company message stating that we now have a new fluid in the Lavs....

This stuff is 87% cheaper, does a great job of cleaning, but is much lighter in color.... Apparently, by all accounts, this liquid is superior in taste, scent and viscosity. It even resists thermal breakdown!

Hmmm, wonder if we could have just entered into a huge new contract with KOOL-AID!!

Ohhhhh Yeaahhhh!

Gotta love that Potty Fresh!

Yeah, I'm this bored, on their web site they offer "Black Cherry", "Bubble Gum", and "Forest Fresh"... wonder which we'll get...

p.s. really? care to post the latest 401k enrollment deadline too? Try bbc.co.uk or a brainteaser and enrich yourself with your plentiful free time instead of draining the already low level of brain-trust that us pilots share

I caught the tailend of a conversation on Ops the other day. Pilot asked for a lav dump, Ops said it was done, pilot said the lav juice was still green (Blue Juice + Yellow Urine = Green Color)

Ops said that was a new juice they were using and it was green in color.

Yummy.

10nCLR, is this your doing??????????

uh oh.. hmm is the poo going to make it brown now!!!
The things that make you go hmmm!!!

I picked up an RJ in CVG that the lav juice had kind of a golden hue (not yellow) and it looked clean and smelled ok. Sure was startling, I was expecting the usual UK blue lav juice.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back