• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

8vATE

Cruel, Nice, Whatever
Guaranteed to get a buzz quickly.

Open up your latest ALPA Airline Pilot Magazine.

Take a drink when you see a picture of a pilot/ALPA Representative who is NOT SMILING.:(

Seems to be new ALPA policy.... no smiling faces in the magazine.
Prater is a pro at it. Mr. Serious Sourpuss.

No kidding. "We're all angry and mean it." Prater's "I have 4 dogs, but I don't have any friends in Washington." Except, of course, for those friends of his who are nearing the age of 60 and want to keep flying. LOL

I dont want my reps smiling. Play time is over. They can smile when we start getting the good contracts flowing like Labbatts on draft!

Revolution

We need a Revolution at ALPO! The excuse of 9/11 is over! We gave up all that our forefathers and generations ahead of us fought for. I remember at TWA when I started the old captains compared their salary to a car a month and they were not talking about Jap crap cars. I am sickened when I see a regional jet on the ramp and know personally young friends that are trying to raise a family and pay off 100k ERAU loans on 25k from the right seat. WTF OVER, We have all the leverage and don’ exercise it. Are the bean counters going to take flying lessons and replace up overnight. NOT POSIBLE!. LETS GROW SOME BALLS PILOTS! TIME TO UNITE AND GET BACK ON TRACK!
Mach8forest

We need a Revolution at ALPO! The excuse of 9/11 is over! We gave up all that our forefathers and generations ahead of us fought for. I remember at TWA when I started the old captains compared their salary to a car a month and they were not talking about Jap crap cars. I am sickened when I see a regional jet on the ramp and know personally young friends that are trying to raise a family and pay off 100k ERAU loans on 25k from the right seat. WTF OVER, We have all the leverage and don’ exercise it. Are the bean counters going to take flying lessons and replace up overnight. NOT POSIBLE!. LETS GROW SOME BALLS PILOTS! TIME TO UNITE AND GET BACK ON TRACK!
Mach8forest

Are you just sitting in the bleachers, cheering your team on....or are you out on the field, getting your uniform muddy?

One sees this kind of rhetoric every day on these boards, but as of yet, there hasn't been one resolution against Capt. Prater, you still have one MEC out there that won't take part in informational picketing ( cuz they don't want to upset mgmt)....and ALPA still talks about "Taking it Back"?

Awww C'mon.....

Guaranteed to get a buzz quickly.

Open up your latest ALPA Airline Pilot Magazine.

Take a drink when you see a picture of a pilot/ALPA Representative who is NOT SMILING.:(

Hell, you be angry too if you knew you had to fly to 65 just to collect your old benefits you were supposed to receive at 60.

AA767AV8TOR

Yep...probably heard that he's backed into a corner by the TWA pilots!

stlflyguy

Latest resources

Back