New ABX seniority list

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

two(2)%

Well, it looks like the latest 9FO award includes two PFE's (settled law) and one standards flight engineer hired subsequent to PFE designation with a
seniority# somewhere in the top third of the 9 list. I expected him to be placed after the furloughees seniority since he doesn't fall into the PFE upgrade parameter. My understanding is that the Company plans on giving him DOH seniority with two more engineers to follow. How long does this show go on here guys?

I called and expressed my displeasure on E-board's voice mail this morning. Probably won't do any good. We all have opinions on the PFE to pilot program...don't need to go there again, but this is different! Just another stick-in-the-eye of the junior guys who have been stuck at the bottom for years with no movement and now three more guys jumping in ahead of us. How about we compare number of months each of us have paid our union dues and set seniority accordingly? If you haven't called e-board yet, please do. We need to let them know how we feel on this.

Latest resources

Back