• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New 747 ACMI in DFW?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is it supposed to be a brand new ACMI outfit headquartered in DFW, or a post from those existing ACMI ops just with the need to fill a position to a remote base?

Not sure. But, judging by the ad, I'm thinking it is an upstart. They advertise "extensive travel" required while getting 74s on their AOC. But, the ad is vague. It sounds like they bought an existing (but not currently flying) AOC and are adding 74s to it. One of the "helpful" quals is experience with start-ups, so definatly not a remote base. But, who knows who it is.... (A lot of us are interested...)

I think you still have some Malibu runnin through your viens.

You hurt me. That's I have to say about that..... (Sorry about your tree... :0 )

Its for Southern Air

Hmmm.... Moving the office to DFW from Norwalk? Good rumor to start. Plus, adding 74s back to the certificate? Hopefully it's not Southern... Some of us really have our hopes up on a new start up...

Hmmm.... Moving the office to DFW from Norwalk? Good rumor to start. Plus, adding 74s back to the certificate? Hopefully it's not Southern... Some of us really have our hopes up on a new start up...

I think it's the return of a certificate whose last holder furloughed everybody and shut the door.

Last edited:
SA seems to be taking in a lot of birds from other companies, ex Nippon Cargo airplanes among others

Latest resources

Back