• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just want to thank ABENAKI for the great info he has given us on NJA. I have been giving some serious thought to putting in an aplication to NJA. I am a corporate Lear captain now with a great company, but have great concerns over the long-term stability of my company since we are a publicly traded telecom corporation. The initial cut in pay will surely hurt for a while, but I think the long-term stability may be more beneficial for my family.

Just got back from company recurrent and the Chief Pilot said they were getting 5,000 resumes each month. They have offered jobs to about 400 pilots that will fill up the remainder of classes this year and expect to hire about 400 pilots next year.

I've had my app in for quite a while and updated several weeks ago. I received the "expect an interview" letter shortly after mailing my app. So, hoping like crazy for a call.

With the previous poster saying they've filled all remaining classes for the year, does anyone know if they are still interviewing for next year or are they taking a break?

Thanks!

So, there are 400 pilots awating class dates. Another 800 pilots in line for interviews. 400 positions available for next year. Applications set to go out again in October. These must be for positions available in 2004 and beyond. Y'all better get in line now.............

Majik- Where u just in last weeks recurent class with nick?

All the stuff is acurate. CP told us classes are full till the 1st of the year.

APpps will get sent out in october again.

Don't bother sending the app in online. THe system is all screwed up and they haven't had it working right in a long time.

400-500 next year they haven't come up with a clear number yet.

Just making an observation based on the numbers that were posted in this thread.

Hey Diesel,
Yeah, I was in Nick's Class last week. Sat on the left side of the room in the back. Which side of the room did you sit on?

Hey majik i was in the left corner. I told the irish joke.

Good thing those ham radio operators stay inside and don't come into society with normal people.

I couldn't stop laughing that was the best HF class I've ever been in.

Hey flx757 i'll break it down for you.

All classes are full till the first of the year.

5,000 resume's a month recieved.

a thousand+ waiting for an interview and cleared for an interview

Applications get sent out in october

Online app doesn't work

400-500 slots open next year. Real number is not disclosed because they haven't finalized it.

70 more planes for next year. Most are xl's and X's. some 2000's and encore's.

Diesel...and abenaki....

Diesel, thanks for the "breakdown", but that was my point. With the "to be interviewed" stack growing to either 800 or 1000+ depending on who to believe, all classes full for this year, 400-500 approx positions for next year (remember now, there are up to 1000+ pilots already in the "to be interviewed" stack)..........

My point is those that are just now applying and hoping for one of those applications that are set to go out in October could be looking at class dates well into 2004 (assuming the interview to hire ratio isn't more than 2-1). Again, I base that on the numbers posted in this thread. And with 5000 resumes a month arriving....my other point was.....those that are interested better hurry up and get in line. The line is getting longer by the day.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back