NetJets Trip Trading

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flash 7

I was wondering if any of you Net Jet Guys could comment on if your company allows Trip trades, drops and adds? If so, Is the system similar to the airlines?

Thanks!

We don't really even have trips the way an airline guy would think of them. Because everything changes so frequently we often dont know where we are going until we get there. You can't add trips per se but you can work extended days if you are so inclined, they are paid at 1.5x your daily rate.

Does anyone know if we can swap tours with someone at the same domicile with the same 7 and 7 start day. What I'm asking is if you and a friend get your briefs the night before and one lives at the base while the other drives in and the one that drives in has a really early show and the one who doesn't drive in has a later show, can we swap to make things easy for the "commuter"? It seems like my friend who drives a couple of hours in almost always has a hideously early show while I have a lot of late morning or afternoon shows. He would get enough sleep and I would get more OT if we are allowed to swap, but I haven't suggested it or asked the company about it because I've been pretty happy not having to get up very early day one. I'm just curious if we could swap.

nope will never happen.

Consider yourself your own world and your friend his own world.

Never the two shall meet. Don't even try.

Pretty much the only thing you can swap at NJ schedule wise is vacation. Since you have to bid in Feb for the entire next year's vacation (July1 - June 30) things have a tendency to change. You can get a list of everyone in your fleet that has the week off you want and contact them to negotiate/beg/bribe swapping weeks with you. Hopefully someone will be flexible on timing.

Latest resources

Back